Thursday, October 28, 2010

French lessons with a real and professional native French teacher

Learn French in New York City !!
I am a New York based native French teacher offering lessons for adults or children, for beginners, intermediate or advanced students.
Lessons are individually tailored to a student's specific needs
I am teaching in New York City, at the student's place of choice, either office, school, or home.
Or in my place in the east village.
I always try to adapt the best to the student's needs.
For teaching i use my own technique, as well as several books that I brought from France and that can be found in New York as well. I provide the books and the material for the lessons.
For the first meeting I will evaluate the student's level and needs (it can be grammar, pronunciation, spelling, etc..) and then create with him a personal program.
I can also help you to work on your French accent, and teach you French from a real native French's perspective.
I am from Paris and I graduated for La Sorbonne University. I have a long experience in teaching French in the USA.
So do not hesitate and contact me today to discuss about the details and book a lesson!






No comments:

Post a Comment