Friday, October 15, 2010

Hi everybody ! Bonjour tout le monde !!

Hi, I am a French teacher from Paris, France.
I have been working for a long time now as a French teacher, in several countries, and for several years in the US already.
I have a long exeperience in teaching French to foreigners, and I have also created my own technique and books.
I evaluate the level and the needs of each of my students, to build a perfect learning system for them.
For each student I find the most efficient and usefull way of teaching, by evaluating each of their needs and understanding the way they learn.

I can teach you private or group lessons, at your home, office, or nearby café.

Please feel free to contact me by email, at thomas.a.vidal@gmail.com
And we can call each other to arrange a first lesson.
A bientot !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment