Monday, October 25, 2010

Professional native French teacher from Paris

Bonjour !  


I only teach French for a living.  
I am completely bilingual French/English and all my education has been both in France and the United States.  
I have taught students from beginners to advanced and I am a very patient and attentive teacher.  
I have extensive experience teaching students of all ages and I custom my teaching approach to each student depending on their needs. 
Anyone with an open mind wanting to learn is welcome. Lessons will be held anywhere in New York and my schedule is flexible.  
Instruction will involve many aspects of learning French, such as:  

*conversation with accent reduction  
*comprehension and writing practice 
*idioms and slang 
*grammar with sentence construction  
*culture and literature  

I look forward to sharing this language with you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment