Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bonjour New York !!

French teacher from the Alliance française gives private lessons

Bonjour
I am a native professional French teacher from Paris and a teacher from the “Alliance Française” Institute.
I have a long experience and I am a true professional.
I can teach you at your place, home or office, or in my office/individual classroom in the East Village in Manhattan
I can teach at every level: beginner, intermediate or advanced, even “expert”. I also provide classes to strengthen specific language skills as well as thematic courses.
At the first meeting I will evaluate your level and needs (it can be grammar, pronunciation, spelling, etc..) and then I will create with you a tailored personal program.
You can also reach me on my personal website: http://frenchnewyork.net
Don't hesitate to contact me for a first complimentary lesson and we will soon have you on your way to practically fluent French!


No comments:

Post a Comment